Want the ISOpod to come to your school or organization?
To view the calendar and reserve a program:
- If this is your first time here, select the “Sign Up” button above to create a username and password. You will only have to do this once.
- Wait to be notified that we have activated your member profile.
- Return to this page and select "Log In" above, entering your approved username and password. Next time, begin with this step.
- Once logged in, select the "Reservations" tab at the right of the Member Page.
- Click on an available date (one with a blue checkmark) to choose your program and submit your request! You'll receive a confirmation and invoice within a couple of days.
|Number of students||Length of program||Cost|
|1 - 70||2 hours||$350|
|71 - 120||4 hours*||$600|
*Programs for over 60 students are run as two identical back-to-back sessions, with half the students participating in each session. If you prefer to split your large group into single 2-hour programs on two different days, you must make a separate reservation for each day at the full cost of $350 per program.
The ISOpod is also available for educational and outreach events, ideally for schools, scout troops, academic clubs, after-school programs, and environmental groups. The truck is intended for fun academic instruction and is not appropriate for parties. For more information on pricing and availability, please contact email@example.com.
Are you a Title I school? Through the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW), we will offer a limited number of Discovering Estuaries (formerly "Shark Mobile") programs to Title I schools, free of charge. There is no funding assistance for other programs at this time. There is currently a waitlist for this program. All reservations must go through CA Department of Fish & Wildlife. Please call 949.640.9959 or contact Kathy Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please explore our website or contact us for more information.
The City of Newport Beach also offers guided tidepool exploration in Corona Del Mar and can be supplemented with the ISOpod onsite. To find out more about tidepool field trips, email email@example.com.